The EL-IP-OTF2-BK IP is a 2MP turret camera with back light compensation and enhanced IR illumination. ELAN Discovery enables it to be provisioned in an ELAN Surveillance system with just a few clicks.
The EL-IP-OTF2-BK IP turret camera – enabled with ELAN Discovery – is ideal for variety of outdoor applications, including the doorway, backyard, front driveway, soffit, and eave, but is less intrusive than a bullet camera. Turret cameras don’t have the spider web-attracting qualities of a bullet style, nor the IR reflection issue of a dome type of cameras. Turret cameras can be installed both vertically and horizontally, and enable easy angle adjustment after installation. The ELAN turret camera (EL-IP-OTF2-BK) offers the same high-quality imagery of the dome, but is free from IR reflection.
- Find, provision and install the ELAN Surveillance cameras with just a few clicks.
- All ELAN Surveillance products are embedded with the ELAN beacon, making them the fastest and easiest surveillance products to install in an ELAN system. Just connect the NVR and cameras to the network and ELAN Discovery takes it from there. Its Auto-Discover and Auto-Configure feature scans your network, including wireless connections, allowing you to provision and install devices with just a click. We’ve eliminated the need to individually log into each device for setup, saving you substantial time.
Full Control within the ELAN UI
- Peace of mind from a new level of control.
- ELAN Surveillance delivers a seamless control system integration that rises above the competition. With full control of both the NVR and cameras from a single user interface, your customer no longer needs to switch between the ELAN control app and their surveillance app. No other surveillance systems can match this level of control integration.
Outdoor and Cold Weather Durability
- ELAN outdoor cameras are IP66 rated and built to withstand nature’s strongest environments. Durable by design, this camera is rated to -40 Fahrenheit. Instead of using a cheaper fiberglass PCB requiring an internal heater as found in competitive brands, ELAN cameras use a multi-layer aluminum PCB. Along with an improved LED layout, these features help dissipate heat evenly throughout the camera without creating hotspots. This helps increase camera life expectancy and reduces power consumption.
Powerful IR illumination
- At night, the camera needs to accurately identify an object as soon as possible. With an IR illumination range of 30m, ELAN Surveillance cameras provide the homeowner with level of security they require.
Back Light Compensation
- A dimly lit room with a bright background affects a camera’s ability to accurately identify an object. ELAN’s proprietary technology allows our cameras to automatically adjust the sensors’ exposure level by ignoring intense areas of light. This allows effective identification of an object during both live view and recorded playback.
Sense Up and Sense Up+
- ELAN cameras automatically adjust the shutter speed to control the amount of light to be absorbed by the sensor. This is especially beneficial in low light environments when a lower shutter speed allows more light to be captured.
Fixed Lens Camera
- Fixed lens cameras are the camera of choice in most installations. They are quick to install and provide an excellent range of view. With a focal point of 4mm, ELAN fixed lens cameras provide an optimal 94° angle of view without distortion.
- 2 Megapixel
- 30m IR Distance
- 4mm Fixed Lens
- Advanced Built-in Motion Analytics
- IP66 Weather Resistant
- Alarm In/Out
- 2-Way Audio Support
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F – 122°F
- Max Frame Rate: 15FPS @1920x1080
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- 2D Wide Dynamic Range
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)