Home Theater Power Management
- AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV-PRO eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
- The M8-AV-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between the two isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component in one bank cannot contaminate the power to the equipment that is plugged into the other outlet bank.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage
- Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnected when voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- The M8-AV-PRO's Power Cleaning and Premium Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Improves Picture and Sound. Provides clean power by filtering out noise common to household power.
- Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Telephone/LAN line protection
- Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Telephone and network lines.
AVM (AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE MONITORING)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment
12 Volt Trigger
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate outlets 5-8 on the M8-AV-PRO.
- More outlets for all of your power needs
Hi Def Ready
- Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.